[Openstack] Status of OpenStack 1.1 API

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:01:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Gabe Westmaas
<gabe.westmaas at rackspace.com> wrote:
> minDisk and minRam filtering of flavors output (defined in 4.4.1)
> minDisk and minRam exposed as attributes of images (defined in 4.5.1,
> requires work in glance)
> image statuses should match spec (defined in 4.5.1, requires work in
> glance)

I'm assuming by "needs work in glance" above, you mean that the Glance
Image Service driver in Nova needs work, right? Or are we saying we're
going to change the Glance API right before the Diablo release to
support a Cloud Servers-specific (Flavor-specific) attribute list? My
impression is that the above items would merely be updating the
translation mappings in the Nova GlanceImageService class. Please let
me know if that's not the case, as we'll need to create bugs in Glance
to target to Diablo.

Thanks Gabe!
-jay