[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Sep 8 12:27:22 UTC 2011

Instead of a mailing list full of political posturing around our
toolset, how about someone post a concrete problem with gerrit, and
we'll pretend to be a bunch of engineers and solve it.

-Dolph