[Openstack] Keystone and SCIM - Simple Cloud Identity Management

Joe Savak joe.savak at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 6 14:26:40 UTC 2011

I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds interesting. Possibly capable of providing the core (non-extension) CRUD operations for user management in Essex. On that note, I updated the keystone wiki (http://wiki.openstack.org/keystone ) with links to potential blueprints for Essex. I'll include SCIM as well as something to look into.

Thanks,
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: openstack-bounces+joe.savak=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net [mailto:openstack-bounces+joe.savak=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Nathan Sowatskey
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 6:09 AM
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Openstack] Keystone and SCIM - Simple Cloud Identity Management

http://forums.openstack.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=266

Hi

Is anyone working on Keystone aware of the Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) project? See:

http://www.simplecloud.info/

SCIM addresses user provisioning for cloud services. That might overlap with Keystone, or there may be another part of Openstack that addresses user provisioning to services.

I don't really know, so I am asking here.

Thanks

Nathan
--
Nathan Sowatskey (nsowatsk at cisco.com) - Technical Leader, STG - +34-638-083-675