[Openstack] Installation errors

bhaskar kotha kothabhaskar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 05:46:19 UTC 2011

Dear All,
Please help me for this error
When i run the instances i am not able to  get running status of instance,
its giving following output.

 # euca-describe-instances
RESERVATION     r-mthjd2q5      admin   default
INSTANCE        i-00000001      ami-00000003                    pending test
(admin, nova-dx2480-MT)    0               m1.tiny 2011-09-06T04:23:51Z
nova    aki-00000001    ari-00000002
RESERVATION     r-s7v4u4we      admin   default
INSTANCE        i-00000002      ami-00000003                    pending test
(admin, nova-dx2480-MT)    0               m1.tiny 2011-09-06T04:50:42Z
nova    aki-00000001    ari-00000002
RESERVATION     r-na1yvevy      admin   default
INSTANCE        i-00000004      ami-00000003
pending test(admin, nova-dx2480-MT)    0               m1.small
2011-09-06T05:31:53Z    nova    aki-00000001    ari-00000002
RESERVATION     r-y8agr0ov      admin   default
INSTANCE        i-00000003      ami-00000003                    pending test
(admin, nova-dx2480-MT)    0               m1.tiny 2011-09-06T04:59:49Z
nova    aki-00000001    ari-00000002
root at nova-dx2480-MT:~#

Thanks,
Bhaskar.K