[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Sep 5 17:14:01 UTC 2011

Absolutely. It's a holiday here (I'm just checking in periodically).

Enjoy your day y'all!

-S

________________________________
From: openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net [openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace.com at lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of Stefano Maffulli [smaffulli at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 12:35 PM
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

2011/9/5 Sandy Walsh <sandy.walsh at rackspace.com<mailto:sandy.walsh at rackspace.com>>
That said, whether we use roundabout or use the code that has already been created for the gerrit/jenkins integration is perhaps worthy of a discussion?

I believe it is worth a discussion. Since today is a holiday in the US and many developers are offline I propose we pause this discussion for the rest of the day. I'll talk to Jay, Monty and Jim tomorrow and will come back with a plan to address the concerns raised on the list. Would that work for you?

/stef
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.