[Openstack] Installation errors

praveen_kumar girir gkpraven at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 06:49:18 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I am trying to install openstack nova diablo-3 on single node from source.

I am facing this error,
when i am doing "uec-publish-tarball ubuntu-10.10-server-uec-  amd64.tar.gz
mybucket " step ,
 i am getting unknown error "Unable to run euca-describe-images. Is
 euca200ls environment set up? ",
 but i have installed euca200ls setup.
 when i started manual setup  " euca-register
  mybucket/machine.manifest.xml "  its giving
 "Unknown error, please try again" error.
> Please can any one help me to resolve this issue.
> i have tried steps again and again with the help of
>
> http://wiki.openstack.org/RunningNova
> http://wiki.openstack.org/RunningNova/ManualImageRegistration

I am able to run euca-describe-availability-zones verbose command and able
to get the output.
If I run curl s3 host IP i,e 10.233.84.52 , able to get traces on
nova-objectsotre window.
changed this s3_host IP to 127.0.0.1 but still facing the same problem.