[Openstack] libvirt vs. Xen driver handling of local storage

Chris Behrens chris.behrens at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Sep 2 19:20:45 UTC 2011

Yeah, I think that can be rather fair for Unix.

It's just that as you pointed out... Windows is a huge pain.   Need to make sure there's enough space on C: and I think there are still a lot of things that stupidly rely on being installed on C: