[Openstack] [GLANCE] OpenStack Images API 2.0 Proposal Updated

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:49:12 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a thank you to all the folks that have provided feedback on the
proposed OpenStack Images API 2.0 proposal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16QmRFzKyyphhI20muxpx7sNhUUHpzbQ7XEUMVTYbmRw/edit

I've addressed the feedback up until now and invite previous reviewers
and everyone else to inspect the updated document.

Anyone may provide feedback on the document simply by right-clicking
on an area and clicking "Comment".

Also, I'm working on creating all the blueprints associated with
getting an implementation of the proposed OpenStack Images API 2.0
into Glance in the Essex release cycle:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/api-2

Feel free to provide any feedback you might have on those blueprints
by replying to this email, and if you're interested in contributing to
the implementation efforts, please do shoot me an email :)

Cheers!
-jay