[Openstack] keystone Endpoint schema

Marcelo Martins btorch-os at zeroaccess.org
Mon Oct 31 18:45:50 UTC 2011

Well, If you need to specify a "type" when adding an endpointTemplate, then keystone should be smart enough to identify the type given and only accept the number of  URLs needed for such type of service.

Marcelo Martins
Openstack-swift
btorch-os at zeroaccess.org

“Knowledge is the wings on which our aspirations take flight and soar. When it comes to surfing and life if you know what to do you can do it. If you desire anything become educated about it and succeed. “