[Openstack] OpenStack and OpenFlow

Joseph Heck heckj at me.com
Sat Oct 29 17:20:55 UTC 2011

There is an openVswitch driver for quantum right now, and i believe Nicira has a proprietary driver available as well, based on OpenFlow. there is a netstack group taht would be a good place to get more involved if you wanted to be involved with developing a quantum driver: https://launchpad.net/~netstack

- joe