[Openstack] Keystone "Why does it? What does?" questions

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:38:08 UTC 2011

See the current trunk of devstack which creates the creds and has an 'openrc' file that is sourceable and allows euca2ools to work again. There is also a bit of code in nova-manage to export users projects and keys to keystone which uses it. We don't really do anything with them in the nova code per se.

Vish