[Openstack] nova-compute often stop since of libvirt-bin

mao weijie mwjpiero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:48:22 UTC 2011

I have found nova-compute often stopped that no update info in log and service status is XXX. Then I restart nova-compute, but it is still stop in "DEBUG nova.virt.libvirt_conn [-] Connecting to libvirt: qemu:///system from (pid=31811) _get_connection /data/nova/nova/virt/libvirt/connection.py:205"
Everytime I need to stop libvirt-bin and start libvirt-bin, then I can start nova-compute successfully.

Does anyone meet this case?

非淡泊無以明志,非寧靜無以致遠