[Openstack] [RFC] Proposed OpenStack Images API 2.0

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:42:47 UTC 2011

Hi Stackers,

A few of us have been iterating over a proposed new OpenStack Images
API 2.0 over the past couple weeks.

I'm happy to say we're ready to open the proposed API to the public.

We're going to give a 3-4 week flexible Request For Comment feedback
period on this proposal, but as I mentioned in an earlier post today,
we're actually going to start implementing the proposed API in a
separate branch of Glance during this time, hopefully identifying any
issues with it while everyone provides more feedback.

Here is a link to the proposed API. Anyone is allowed to comment on
the document. To do so, simply right-click on a line in the document
and click "Comment". All comments will be responded to.

http://bit.ly/uQTRsz

Cheers, and happy stacking!
-jay