[Openstack] Fwd: SystemUsageData in Diablo via notification system?

Monsyne Dragon mdragon at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 26 17:25:10 UTC 2011

I answered Roe Lee's question via email, but I figured some other folks on the list might want to know as well...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: October 26, 2011 12:21:34 AM CDT
To: Roe Lee <hrlee.us at gmail.com<mailto:hrlee.us at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: SystemUsageData in Diablo via notification system?

Hello!  Yes, notifications were mostly added in Diablo, and the usage data has also been expanded in the current trunk (for the Essex release).

I have updated some of the information on the implementation on notifications on the openstack wiki here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/NotificationSystem#Implementation