[Openstack] describing APIs for OpenStack consumers

Matt Dietz matt.dietz at rackspace.com
Wed Oct 26 17:15:18 UTC 2011

To answer this, yes, it's possible. Rails does it already, in some
fashion. They have some convention for generating all routes, which I
think is one of the most important take aways here, and they provide a DSL
for implementing other routes very easily. From there, one could readily
generate the majority of the WADL.

Jay is right though, it doesn't help with non-existant APIs :-)