[Openstack] describing APIs for OpenStack consumers

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 23:45:14 UTC 2011

That's exactly what I'm poking at (and what Nati has started doing as well). I was trying to see if there was a consistent way to describe all the API endpoints that could be used to document the combined set.

The raw description is clearly insufficient, so how best to create a final product that has that information. My original question was towards can we embed that additional information in the API description and render it into final form, or do we just "bag it" and manage all of that detail by hand (in restructuredtext, docbook, etc)

-joe