[Openstack] describing APIs for OpenStack consumers

Daryl Walleck daryl.walleck at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Oct 25 21:14:16 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

This is just my opinion, but I've only found WADLs very useful when use tool based automation. To me they're a huge headache to read. To me, the current dev guide style of documentation has been far more helpful in developing automation.

Daryl