[Openstack] OSAPI equivalent of euca-get-console-output ?

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Fri Oct 21 21:27:27 UTC 2011

Right - I was looking for the simple equivalent to euca-get-console-output, i.e. something which calls compute_api.get_console_output().

It seems to me that would be basic enough to qualify for /server/{id}/console-text or some such.    Xenapi not a problem for me - the current KVM support if fine ;-)