[Openstack] OSAPI equivalent of euca-get-console-output ?

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Fri Oct 21 20:43:04 UTC 2011

Moving forward this should be exposed in something like /servers/{id}/rax/console to avoid conflicts.

-jOrGe W.

On Oct 21, 2011, at 1:57 PM, Glen Campbell wrote:

At Rackspace, we have developed an extension that returns the URL of a console via /servers/{id}/console.

The issue for putting this in OSAPI core is that the implementation is highly specific to the console server software that you're running.

Glen Campbell • Cloud 2.0 Architect
glen.campbell at rackspace.com<mailto:glen.campbell at rackspace.com> • (210) 446-9990