[Openstack] OSAPI equivalent of euca-get-console-output ?

Jake Dahn jake at ansolabs.com
Fri Oct 21 19:35:28 UTC 2011

Chris,

What is the output of the detailed info call? I'm actually working on an extension to get tailable console output, and I didn't see the request you mentioned anywhere in the api code.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but - consoles.py talks to Consoles.API when i think to get the actual output of things we need to talk to Compute.API if we want to get the actual output of a console and not just info about it.