[Openstack] Some updates to REST API specs

Mark Nottingham mnot at mnot.net
Fri Oct 21 05:46:55 UTC 2011

Exactly.

It is also very much a draft; in the most recent instance, we changed a few of the status codes, so using it in production could put you in an awkward place if we do that again (hopefully, we won't, but of course that can't be guaranteed).

That said, I'm hoping this one will settle down pretty quickly; it'll probably go through the APPAWG, then to an RFC. Once it is one, there's no requirement to use these codes if they don't make sense.

Cheers,