[Openstack] Welcome to Nova Orchestration ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Oct 20 22:52:02 UTC 2011

For those of you not on the Orchestration team mailing list, you can sign up here:
https://launchpad.net/~nova-orchestration

Cheers,
Sandy

Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:46 AM
To: nova-orchestration at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Nova-orchestration] Welcome to Nova Orchestration ...

Hi y'all!

Just a quick "hello" email to welcome everyone to this working group!

If you never had a chance to attend the Orchestration presentation at the Essex design summit, the slides are available here: http://wiki.openstack.org/EssexSummitEtherpads

But those slides may not be very useful without the verbiage that goes with it. If there's enough interest I can re-record the presentation and make the video available. Perhaps this would be a good place to start to get everyone on the same page regarding requirements. Orchestration can be a big topic and I don't want to boil the ocean.

That said, I don't want people to think this design is carved in stone. Once we all have an understanding of the requirements, I'd really like to hear other proposals for tackling the problem.

So, please review the slides and if they don't make sense let me know and I'd be happy to make a video of it.

Thanks for participating! I think this is going to be a fun project!

Cheers,
Sandy

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.