[Openstack] Brazillian user group

Alexandre Haguiar alexandrehaguiar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:15:52 UTC 2011

Hi Stefano,

Our event was greate, we had 140 people watching online and the videos will
be available next week in softwarelivre.gov.br.

Our Brazilian user group (https://groups.google.com/group/openstack-br) is
alive and ongoing threads, we now have 7 users.

I will do my best to be in the LinuxCon next month.

Cheers

Alexandre Haguiar
Coordenação Estratégica de Tecnologia
41 - 3593-8797
alexandre.aguiar at serpro.gov.br
@ahaguiar

2011/10/17 Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org>

> Hello Alexandre,
>
> good job, congratulations. I would suggest you to kick off as soon as
> possible a discussion on the new group you created so that new visitors
> will find a reason to engage with the group.
>
> Good luck with your effort.
>
> /stef
>
> On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 23:41 -0300, Alexandre Haguiar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I see that until now there was none Brazilian users group.
> >

> > It can be nice have one group that can join efforts to translate
> > interfaces, manuals and talk openstack and cloud solutions.
> >

> > To make this real i create the group at google below.
> >

> > https://groups.google.com/group/openstack-br
> >

> > Cheers
> >

> > Alexandre Haguiar
> >
> > 2011/10/14 Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org>
> >         hi Alexandre,
> >
> >         sure you can create one if there are none. I'm not aware of
> >         any. I
> >         suggest you to ask on the mailing list
> >         https://launchpad.net/~openstack
> >         if there are other fellow Openstack developers or users
> >         interested in
> >         meeting and go on from there.
> >
> >         Have fun,
> >         Stefano
> >
> >         On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 11:57 -0300, Alexandre Haguiar wrote:
> >         > Hi Stefano,
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > There was any Brazillian user group created by now? If no,
> >         can i start
> >         > one?
> >         >
> >         >