[Openstack] Git repository for packaging

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 20 08:55:48 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 03:06:53PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found my way through https://github.com/openstack, and I'm happy to
> see that mostly everything is there now. However, I've found still missing:
>
> - python-novaclient
> - the debian folder for packaging files (there's no branch for that either)
>
> Is there any plan to fix this?

I'm not sure this is a core project as yet.  Currently it's developed
on https://github.com/rackspace/python-novaclient .

> Also, I've seen numerous patches in debian/patches in the Ubuntu
> package. Why aren't these sent to the "upstream" github diablo branch?

Seriously?

All the patches have been submitted or landed in trunk.

diablo-stable only opened for business yesterday.  Some
have landed which were the same patches that markmc identified.  Give
us a chance, please.

You are also welcome to propose these patches if it is blocking you.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker