[Openstack] Metrics around code

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Oct 19 16:14:50 UTC 2011

Aaron,

I understand your concerns. Measuring irrelevant things may lead to
unintended consequences. We don't have to reveal the names of the
committers and that's why I ran the report here early: to get
feedback :)

If others feel the same, I can easily remove the "who" from that report
and show only the "Total number of commits per repository in past 30
days" graph.

On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 14:18 +0000, Aaron Lee wrote:
> I really appreciate the desire to measure the project, I just don't
> think this is the best way to go about it.

How and what would you measure instead? What would you add/remove from
the list on http://wiki.openstack.org/CommunityMetrics/Code?

thanks
stef