[Openstack] Announcing Nova subteams

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:08:46 UTC 2011

Hi Nirmal,

I understand the concern.  I really want to keep these sub teams focused on implementation details as opposed to large theoretical discussions.  Separate mailing lists may not be the best solution, but lets let it go for a couple of months and re-evaluate.  Keep in mind that it is just a few clicks to sign up for any team/list.  I can also get the leads to make regular updates to the main openstack list so everyone can get a high-level overview of the planned changes.

Vish