[Openstack] openstack-satellite

Chris Bohannon chris.bohannon at rackspace.com
Fri Oct 14 18:01:46 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I don't think this was captured on etherpad as I don't think we had one going in the room we were in while the session was given. I am working with Jay Pipes right now to get this squared away. I really do apologize for the silence on this but I didn't want to start a conversation going before I had some strong details to give. I will definitely be giving some updates next week as to where we stand. We did take some good notes. We'll get those cleaned up and posted somewhere. Should we post them on the wiki?

Thanks,

Chris