[Openstack] How to get a Dashboard version that doesn't use keystone?

Jorge Luiz Correa correajl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:23:30 UTC 2011

I gave up to configure a OpenStack Diablo with Keystone (everything is still
very new). So, I would like to get an older Dashboard, compatible with
Cactus (although I'm using diablo) so I don't have to use Keystone. How can
I get it? The tutorial is wrong.

sudo bzr init-repo .
sudo bzr branch lp:openstack-dashboard -r 46 /opt/osdb
cd /opt/osdb
sudo sh run_tests.sh
cd openstack-dashboard

--
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".

This doesn't work for me.

And, the current git version is there using Keystone.

Thanks!

--
- MSc. Correa, J.L.