[Openstack] [QA] openstack-integration-tests

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Oct 12 18:11:08 UTC 2011

Gabe Westmaas <gabe.westmaas at RACKSPACE.COM> writes:

> First, there was widespread agreement that in order for an integration
> suite to be run in the openstack jenkins, it should be included in the
> community github repository.

Hi,

During the meeting today, folks asked about what the core group is for
the openstack-integration-tests project.

The project is currently on github and gerrit:
  https://github.com/openstack/openstack-integration-tests

I think there should be a new group, perhaps openstack-qa-core, that is
the group of core committers to the project that can approve changes in
gerrit.  Unless there are any objections, I'll create such a group and
add it to gerrit.

-Jim