[Openstack] Can someone test this issue about token in keystone

DeadSun mwjpiero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:29:21 UTC 2011

I use a token "xxxxxxxx)", tht last char is ")", then when I logon dashboard
to instances or images or keypairs web. it occurs:

Unable to get instance list: 401 Unauthorized This server could not verify
that you are authorized to
access the document you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials
(e.g., bad password), or your
browser does not understand how to supply the credentials required.

when I use another server token, it works well.

--
非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远