[Openstack] nova-manage is not related to nova database anymore after useing devstack installation.

DeadSun mwjpiero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 02:30:09 UTC 2011

Hi, all

I used devstack project script to install openstack. It works well in
dashboard. Now I have two problems:

1. I use nova-manage to create floating ips, list the networks, add
fixed_ips, etc. But nova-manage command cannot do any change in nova db. It
seems it is not related to the nova db. How can I use both dashboard and
nova-manage command to control the openstack.

2. Instances cannot get ip from dhcp. So I only set ip in instances via vnc.

--
非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远