[Openstack] user interface

Khaled Ben Bahri khaled-bbk at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:57:08 UTC 2011

Hi Tres,

Thanks for your help :)
I will try it

Best regards
Khaled

Subject: Re: [Openstack] user interface
From: tres at treshenry.net
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:00:29 -0400
CC: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
To: khaled-bbk at hotmail.com

Hi Khaled,
The OpenStack Dashboard includes basic support for Swift if you are looking for a simple web interface to manage containers and objects. Instructions for installing Dashboard and enabling Swift can be found at: http://wiki.openstack.org/OpenStackDashboard
Tres
On Oct 5, 2011, at 11:11 AM, Khaled Ben Bahri wrote:Hi all,

To manage files at swift I use swift tool commands (st)
I wonder if there are any graphical user interface or web interface for ubuntu system
I found cyberduck software for windows and MacOs, and it works fine.

thanks in advance for any help

Best regards
Khaled