[Openstack] Messaging level auth

Raphael Cohn raphael.cohn at stormmq.com
Sun Oct 2 07:18:08 UTC 2011

Would there be any advantage in moving the quota checks inside the MQ?

eg for nodes, links, RAM usage, disk usage, etc.

Would there also be an advantage in using the SASL 'authzid' and 'authcid',
ie user authenticated as x, but authorized to act as role y?

Raphael Cohn
Managing Director
raphael.cohn at StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
78 Broomfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SS, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number
07175657
StormMQ.com