[Openstack] Who can help me to solve this installation problem?

Zhang Zhang zhang_zhang at live.com
Sat Oct 1 14:01:34 UTC 2011

When I try to run "python setup.py install" for openstack-nova, it shows
following error message:

(All python packages are installed by source code because I am in a unique
Linux-like system without yum or apt-get)

File "../openstack-nova-37100f5/nova/image/glance.py", line 42 in <module>

   GlanceClient = utils.import_class('glance.client.Client')

File "../openstack-nova-37100f5/nova/utils.py", line 66, in import_class

   Raise exception.ClassNotFound(class_name=class_str)

nova.exception.ClassNotFound:Class Client could not be found

Can you help me to solve this issue?

Many thanks!