[Openstack] openstack.org/security copyedit review -was- Re: Vulnerability Management concerns: negativity & count

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Nov 30 20:30:14 UTC 2011

Hi all -
Wanted to circle back on this one. We have a request logged in the
openstack-manuals project tagged with "website" and Thierry and Lloyd
are putting the finishing touches on the draft copy. My suggested
placement will be as a left-side nav item on openstack.org/projects
with the link going to openstack.org/security. While I realize search
engine optimization was the original goal here we need to ensure
visibility for visitors to the site. I don't believe it deserves
top-nav treatment but will certainly entertain eloquent arguments.

Once the content and placement are good-to-go, I'll do the work.
Likely this should only take me an hour and I can completed it this
week.

We'd also like to work on creating a group and project in Launchpad
for openstack.org content and framework maintenance. Hopefully with
Launchpad oauth we can offer single-sign on to the CMS that runs
openstack.org, Silverstripe. I'd like to discuss this at the next
doc/web team meeting, Dec. 12, 20:00 UTC. Please attend in
#openstack-meeting on IRC if this is a topic of interest to you.

Thanks,
Anne