[Openstack] OpenStack Security Group Extension Prohibits same group source in rules

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:11:14 UTC 2011

+1.  This sounds like a bug. FYI there are some issues related to adding source group rules that specify ports that need to be fixed.  We have also discussed whether or not the same group should be allow all by default. In ec2 it does.  I personally like having it explicit like this, but I don't know if it is confusing to people coming from other clouds.

Vish