[Openstack] Keystone + Swift integration

Leandro Reox leandro.reox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:04:33 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot ziad we noticed the global way of.endponting and the private
with association per tenant. Having detailed docs its always really
helpfull. Integration between keystone and the other components are not
well documented, we foght a lot with nova and keystone broken packages
ended up cloning the cloudbuilders repo to get it working