[Openstack] Vulnerability Management concerns: negativity & count

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Nov 25 08:03:30 UTC 2011

Lloyd Dewolf wrote:
> It sounds like from your experiences you are all too familiar that
> until someone (you!) puts something in place, there is much dragging
> of feet, and once it is place everyone is a critic ;-)
>
> Thanks for your patience with me, and thoughtful explanations. Thanks
> for taking so much of your day today to engage me on this issue -- I
> can't wait to some day not-to-far-away meet you.
>

> After this long weekend I'll see if I can't bend some of your PPB
> ears, and see us iterate to the next solution. I trust you will
> continue to be a passionate participant!

Agreed.

You're new here, so it might not be apparent to you yet, but this
community of more about doing than about talking. Sending emails saying
things are not done the way they should will not get you very far.
Taking the time to understand how this community works and why it does
things this way, then propose to do things differently and put your foot
where your mouth is: that works a lot better.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack