[Openstack] Keystone + Swift integration

Marcelo Martins btorch-os at zeroaccess.org
Wed Nov 23 22:41:06 UTC 2011

Hi Leandro,

If you search all swift services logs for the transaction Id returned what do you see ?

Marcelo Martins
Openstack-swift
btorch-os at zeroaccess.org

“Knowledge is the wings on which our aspirations take flight and soar. When it comes to surfing and life if you know what to do you can do it. If you desire anything become educated about it and succeed. “