[Openstack] [nova-testing] Efforts for Essex

Trey Morris trey.morris at rackspace.com
Tue Nov 22 16:40:12 UTC 2011

Add me as a +1 to ensuring that unittests are actually unittests instead of
a mix'n'match of different styles of test. This would make writing and
updating tests much more straightforward and actually catch problems in the
correct layer of tests, for example a change in network should not under
any circumstance cause an api unittest to fail. I think we all understand
the nightmare of trying to fix tests in unrelated areas of the code that
have failed for no immediately apparent reason. How can I help make this
happen?

-tr3buchet