[Openstack] rpms for rhel5.x to install Open stack Object Storage

Lorin Hochstein lorin at isi.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:07:33 UTC 2011

Is object store being deprecated?

My understanding is that the Object Storage (nova-objectstore) provides an S3 front-end for glance so that euca-upload-bundle works properly. You can now use "nova image-create" instead of euca-bundle-vol to accomplish this, but I wasn't aware of plans to roll the S3 front-end functionality directly into glance (is there?) to continue supporting euca-upload-bundle without nova-objectstore.

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein, Computer Scientist
USC Information Sciences Institute