[Openstack] Cloud Computing StackExchange site proposal

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 21 09:16:45 UTC 2011

Anne Gentle wrote:
> We had put forward an OpenStack StackExchange proposal earlier this year
> which was rejected, but it seems we could fit well into this proposed
> new site:
>
> http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/12383/cloud-computing
>
> Please vote if you are so inclined. My intention is not to re-start the
> forums debate but to let you know about a new possibility for Q&A.

This site looks more oriented towards client practices (for end users of
cloud computing services) than towards implementation of a software
stack to provide such services... So I bet most OpenStack-related
questions would be out of scope there (but would belong to ServerFault).

Maybe that's a question to ask on the site ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack