[Openstack] [donabe] call for participation and meetings

Debo Dutta (dedutta) dedutta at cisco.com
Thu Nov 17 01:31:01 UTC 2011

Hi Duncan

Thanks for your feedback. I think the Donabe info is a little scattered.
Also the scope has changed over the last 6 months. The latest tech
update is at
http://www.slideshare.net/ddutta1/donabe-models-openstack-essex-summit

I will update the pages and get back in a few days, definitely before
next Wed, when we meet.

Regards
debo