[Openstack] Glance API semantics when image sizes aren't known

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Tue Nov 15 21:28:36 UTC 2011

I don't think you answered the question.  My question was, what is the intended behavior when given a request that doesn't have either X-Image-Meta-Size or Content-Length set?  Because the docs imply that the size will be inferred from the body of the upload request, but that's not what is happening in the Swift backend.

Thanks,

Ewan.