[Openstack] OSAPI and Zones

Doude doudouyam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:36:53 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot for your answers.

But why do you want to move the Zone code into the extension part ?
It's a core part of OpenStack, why it doesn't stay in the core code ?

Another question about extensions. I had understand that an extension
will be integrated to the core OSAPI when it will be mature, is that
true ? The extension mechanism is like an incubator for OSAPI
functionalities ?

Regards,
Édouard.