[Openstack] Supercomputing 2011 birds-of-a-feather session in Seattle this week?

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Mon Nov 14 17:03:39 UTC 2011

Great!  Nimbis Services is sharing a booth with Ohio Supercomputer Center booth (#2713).  If there are enough of us maybe we can crash a cloud-related BOF one or pick a bar at one of the vendor parties :-).

Brian

PS: the company name, Nimbis Services, is supposed be a clever use of the dative plural latin for nimbus, meaning "to the clouds", but it gets lost in translation...

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
ph: 443-274-6064  fx: 443-274-6060