[Openstack] Draft API specifications

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:20:16 UTC 2011

I think we need a straight copy of Nova 1.1 -> Nova 2.0 that simply renames everything from 1.1 -> 2.0 and changes the endpoint url v1.1 -> v2

Also a big note saying that 2.0 is exactly the same as 1.1 but was renamed to avoid confusion with 1.0 when we pulled out the minor version from the url.

Having 2.1 in draft seems great to me.  I think it is fine to have a draft docs available before RFC.  It gives us a place to start working on stuff.

Vish