[Openstack] Hardware HA

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Thu Nov 10 15:29:47 UTC 2011

On 11/10/2011 02:38 PM, Viacheslav Biriukov wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> What are the best practices for HA of the hardware compute-node, and virtual machines.
> After googling I found matahari, pacemaker-cloud, but nothing about build-in fiches  openstack.
>
> 1) How do you create such environments?
> 2) Does it is right way to use pacemaker-cloud with openstack? Is it stable?

About pacemaker-cloud, one can currently use it with openstack to some extent:
http://ahsalkeld.wordpress.com/a-mash-up-of-openstack-and-pacemaker-cloud/
However there are lots of manual steps and it's still in development.
It would be cool if you wanted to give that a shot and reported any issues or thoughts.

cheers,
Pádraig.