[Openstack] Four compute-node, everytime the 1st and 2nd are choosen

Sateesh Chodapuneedi sateesh.chodapuneedi at citrix.com
Thu Nov 10 12:54:02 UTC 2011

The flag (of type list) you can use is "--least_cost_functions"
Multiple algorithms can be specified, the default one is "compute_fill_first_cost_fn" which gives priority to the compute host (XenServer/ESX etc.) with more free RAM.

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."