[Openstack] Four compute-node, everytime the 1st and 2nd are choosen

Masanori ITOH masanori.itoh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:29:40 UTC 2011

Hi Razique,

Did you synchronize clock of all the servers?

I saw similar issue when clock of nova servers were not synchronized well.
In this case, compute nodes are recognized as down and up (smiley) in turn
repeatedly.

Setting up an NTP server is a good idea, and please check using ntpq command
if all nova nodes are synchronized.

Regards,
Masanori